• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am capable of anything and everything, ANY

I don't suffer from insanity...

I smile brightly at Camrynn as she introduces me to the barking thing and it rubs against my leg, leaning my nose down to rub against his head. This might be even more fun than George! I giggle softly, watching him chase the stick Cam flung out across the desert. Yes I would enjoy living her.

I think I will enjoy living here! And surely I can teach him that George is a friend and not a toy! And George can't mind rough play too much, since I shake and bite him all the time myself.

I pick up George and shake him for emphasis, grinning around the stick at Cam and Gumby. Placing George back on the ground I pick up Gumby's stick and rear up, turning my head and slinging it back out as I try to toss the stick for the little guardian. It doesn't go as far as Cam's did but Gumby still races off after it, leaping into the air to catch it as he had done before. I lean down and pick up George, shaking him briskly as Gumby approaches with his own stick. He seems to catch on to the spirit of the game I'm playing and begins to shake his stick around as well. Laughter bubbles up around George as I continue to shake him, eyes on Gumby before I set George back down and speak to Cam.

He's so much fun! Is there anything else he can do? I know you said he's a guardian, what's that mean?

Yes I know I sound like an overgrown three year old, but I had questions that I'd like answered. Curiosity killed the cat they said, well sometimes it almost kills me too.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am capable of anything and everything, ANY - by Girr - 04-30-2015, 10:26 AM