• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we need love, but all we want is danger; birthing, any
    ooc- My bad, I couldn't help myself. Just ignore grandpa if need be.
    Oh and since ive half-written a Nish/Lu post I decided i'd just pretend he has already seen her in the Deserts. Sorry thnx.

The black titan is drawn from the long shadow of His Great Oak by the scent of familiarity and blood. And because he is no virgin to loss nor death, the mingling of those scents in his home carry him quickly on long-stroking dragon’s wings across the Deserts – a dark wraith tearing across the glaring red sky. The smell of blood was thickened on his tongue as he traveled closer to it's source. Then came Lucrecia’s scent, one he had known since a young girl – given away from her country by a father that bargained her away like a chess piece. One he had recently seen here with his son Tarnished.

Vanquish is a breath away from lowering himself into the sands around the oasis in which she lay with a spotted foal (he has spotted sons himself, he thinks), the bloody scent giving way to the sweeter smell of fresh life. But then the king hesitates - his own child’s (child - hardly, Kreios was now just as much the titan as he) scent came up from beneath it, as if summoned by the previous passing thought. It was too late to change his course or go away unnoticed, Vanquish was easily one of the most visually commanding things about the Deserts.

So, the leviathan lands a few strides from the palms that covered the perimeter of the oasis - wavering at the idea of intruding on what (looked to be) a pair welcoming their child - from appearances, his grandchild. Vanquish would stand watch, smiling to himself at his growing brood – oblivious to the turmoil that toiled in Lucrezia’s heart. Besides, the child was of Nightwalker blood, either way....

vanquish

black king of the deserts

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we need love, but all we want is danger; birthing, any - by Vanquish - 02-08-2016, 11:20 PM