• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you could have it all; my empire of dirt. [any]
    @[Girr]

everyone i know goes away in the end
    The abrupt, violent shake of the impact did little to move the otherwise still, monolithic beast that stood looming over the meadow - a soft "oomph" was all that escaped him as each organ and bone rattled within him. A low throb began to pulse in his shoulder beneath the sinewy tendons as his eyelids shot open, deep crimson pools searching for the source of the collision. It is then that he inhales deeply, pockets of pollen tickling his snout, a deep grunt rumbling within his broad chest. 

He studies her, obviously with disdain, taking in the sight of her pale flesh and obscenely bright eyes of blue. Her apology is seen first and heard second, the faintly red tinge to her cheeks spoke of it before she could find the words. He exhaled slowly, moving to step away from her, interrupted from his motion by her obscure yet odd mention and nod towards her .. unorthodox companion.

Again, he stares.

"George? I only see you." He finally croaked, his voice cracking and grinding out from his strained, altogether seldom used larynx. He stepped from one foreleg to the other, shifting his mass to each limb as he grew increasingly uncomfortable by her presence and closeness. He was not one for sociability. "Offspring." He uttered beneath his breath, knowing how strange and absolutely disgraceful his name was. Having been orphaned young, he could not know the true purpose of his calling, aside from the thought that his mother simply hadn't thought enough of him to name him properly.

And so Offspring he remained.

offspring

Messages In This Thread
    you could have it all; my empire of dirt. [any] - by Offspring - 02-06-2016, 12:54 AM
    you could have it all; my empire of dirt. - by Offspring - 02-06-2016, 10:04 PM