• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    It's the least surprising bit of information he had expected to hear. Once or twice he may have caught that name, Oswyn, whispered on his ear as a child. Something spoken softly to him by his Mother before he drifted off to sleep, because Oswyn was family, and that much they had given them. Family was a serious subject in the Cove, it was not a topic taken lightly by any of them- as far as Kirin knew. He instructed nothing else to his siblings, to his children, all else was blasphemy.

He smiles, the ends of his lips drawing up wickedly to reveal rows of straight white teeth. "Of course, Grandmother." Now taking on the roll of gracious host, bending in to kiss the woman lightly against the cheek. "I am sorry Father is not able to welcome you himself." He frowns, eyes narrowing at the thought, his lips pulling his words to a tight close.

It was a shame Father had gone to another place without them, the husk of his body left behind to look upon. He made no motion to eye the statue now, taking note how his Grandmother's eyes never wandered to the cliffs. She knew, she knew very well where Father was. "To what do we owe the visit? Come, you are welcome here." He lifts his wings, beckoning to them to enter his kingdom by the sea. Partly because he was grandiose, theatrical and flamboyant. He had also noticed his little aunt eyeing the soft lavender feathers, Kirin was nothing if not a showman.

"Dear Aunt Misra, come my pet, have you ever seen the ocean?" He inquires, tucking a single wing over the girls own, tugging her closer as he leads. "I've always been partial to wings myself." He smiles down at her, though the intention of his facade is breached by the glimmer of his silver eyes.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine. - by Misra - 02-03-2016, 05:04 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Kirin - 02-06-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-13-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Syntyche - 02-14-2016, 07:13 PM