• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing
    Flying purple dot in the sky had caught the dark bay filly’s attention. It wasn’t the first time that she had seen it, but it was the first time that she had been able to wander off. Kyleigh had once again moved away from her mother’s side and although she was merely a week old, she didn’t feel bothered by it at all. She knows she’s safe here and has a big family around. And it was exactly a few members of that family she was approaching right now.

The purple dot from the sky has come down to earth, venerating the winged woman and newborn child with his presence. Her curiosity drives her forward, not at all aware of the fact that she’s disturbing the new family – not that she would care about such thing if she had been. Kyleigh nickers, calling for their attention, a small grin pulling on the corners of her dark lips. Without hesitation she steps forward, entering both the new mother and child’s personal space, to bump her nose against the newest Cove addition in a rather blunt way.

”What’s her name, big brother?” she asks, her eyes only meeting Kirin’s for a short second before looking at the purple haired filly again. The smile upon her lips is more genuine, quite enthusiastic that she now had a playmate of her own age. Her eyes linger upon the fancy coloured mane and tail, and for a short, short moment she cannot help but to feel a little blanc. Boring. But then she shrugs, at least she took after her mother.
    Kyleigh
    Always wear your invisible crown.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Kyleigh - 02-06-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Apothyx/Halocyn - 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM