• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we are nothing without each other - initiation for new sisters!
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

The nightmare had been absent of late, after her meeting with Scorch she had wandered aimlessly. But now she had found her way back to the jungle. the shadows clinging to her dark hide in a caress of welcome. The heat washed over her in a near breath-stealing rush, but she welcomed it. It meant home and the band of warrior-women that called the Jungle their own. Looking down at her chest and the flower tattooed in silver upon it, the trailing jungle vine in green wrapped around her right foreleg, she remembered the initiation and the night she swore her service to the Jungle. Turning her great head to touch her dark muzzle to her shoulder and the venetian death mask etched upon it in silver, it was her own personal tattoo gifted by the Jungle. She had been remiss in doing that and now she was here to rectify that mistake if allowed.

Massive hooves crushed the more delicate fauna that sought out the shelter of the trees, her passing near silent as she made her way deeper into the jungle. The low call that resounded upon the air drew her attention, and she altered her course to go towards the sound. It had been a summons and a demand rolled into one, but it wasn't something she could ignore. Scorch's scent was so faint it barely lingered, but Lagertha, she was most definitely still here. But where else would the iron maiden be?

She slowed as she approached the circle of mares, coming to a halt in an open spot. Dark eyes scanned those around her, not seeing anyone that she knew until her eyes came to rest upon Lagertha. Dipping her head in a deferential greeting to the ashen mare, she spoke quietly, her voice deep and resonant from within in her massive chest.

Greetings, and hello Lagertha. Should I swear myself to the Jungle again, seeing as how now I am sure it is in your capable hands?

Voids of chocolate slowly looked over the big cat beside Lagertha, a slight puzzlement overcoming her. It hadn't attacked anyone, and didn't seem to want to do so. What was it? She was sure her internal questions would be answered in due time, as she settled in to wait for the rest of the Jungle to respond to the call.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Jungle, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we are nothing without each other - initiation for new sisters! - by Alptraum - 02-05-2016, 02:27 PM