• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Becca

She does not offer any more fight, clearly worn out by the whole ordeal. Without further comment she follows him to the cave, and upon entering, lies down on the ground. She thanks him, and he eyes her for a moment before answering. “You’re most welcome.”

It will be most gratifying in the coming weeks to watch as her belly grows with the child within. This will be his first child, his only child so far, and he’s already excited to see what he and Becca will bring into the world. Will it have his eyes, his fathers eyes? Will it be a boy or a girl? Only time will tell, but he is already brimming with curiosity.

There is nothing for it now though, but to wait. And to make sure that Becca retains her health in the coming months. The cave at least will help with that - it will keep her hidden from the elements during the winter, and the water in the cave does not freeze over the colder months. Food will be the only thing in short supply, but he will ensure that she gets as much as she wants.

For now he will let her be. “I shall let you rest, but I will be keeping an eye on you.” It’s both a promise and a threat. She will not be able to escape, but he will do his best to keep her comfortable.

Then he turns from the cave and leaves.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

I'll reply to her birthing post too, I just wanted to 'officially' finish this one. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Zayn - 01-22-2016, 03:14 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Becca - 01-22-2016, 03:18 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Zayn - 01-24-2016, 02:27 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Becca - 01-24-2016, 12:06 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Zayn - 01-27-2016, 02:28 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Becca - 01-31-2016, 09:11 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Becca - by Zayn - 02-04-2016, 02:51 PM