• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Slowly Freaking Out {Open}
    SKITZ
    As she watched the sky, it slowly shifted, the green hued swirls of light disappearing as the stars all rotated at once, quickly hiding behind the cover of a bright blue sky. Clouds soared overhead and the world kept turning, finally slowing to a stop in what would be late afternoon, the sun once more low in the sky. Skitz, too confused to be scared, stood there, mesmerized by the event. A warm breeze hit her, dragging her mane and tail into a flurry. And then, she jumped.

The mare felt something around her feet and immediately leapt forward, only to splash down into more, and deeper, water. It took her a second to comprehend where she was standing, now nearly knee-deep in cool blue water, stuck in place out of bewilderment. When did this happen? The fae twisted her head left and right, a paint stallion Clark on her right and empty beaches to her left. The beach was wide, lined with fairly dense tropical foliage on one side and gentle, lapping waters on the other. Skitz noted that the sand here was so bright and clean it almost burned her eyes to look at it for more than a second.

Quickly her childlike, playful side kicked in. Though the poor mare was still confused, Skitz sprung through the water towards Clark, not caring at all about how wet she got in the process. Stopping nearby the stag, she lowered her head and took a quick drink, one that suddenly came back out. God that was awful, why did this water taste so awful? No good at all. "Uh... Clark? Can water spoil? I didn't think so but this stuff is horrible... My mom didn't warn me about that, she always told me, 'Skitz, never eat the yellow snow' but she said nothing about water that I couldn't drink. Will I die now?!" Though most might think she was joking at first, Skitz's voice held sincere concern, genuinely not aware that ocean water was simply salty and bad tasting.

Her legs gingerly pulled her just out of the water and onto the beach. "And uh... I'm embarrassed to say this but I don't remember how we got here. Must have been a long walk, but uh... I don't remember anything we've talked about..."
    -SLOWLY FREAKING OUT-

Messages In This Thread
    Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-18-2016, 08:00 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-20-2016, 01:01 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-20-2016, 02:37 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-20-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-20-2016, 05:55 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-21-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-21-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-22-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-23-2016, 02:19 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-26-2016, 06:59 PM