• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i can taste her lipstick; any

He steps back a little giving her her space. The night air is pleasantly chilly, and it ruffles her mane in the most amusing ways. He can't help but offer a gently smile. His wings fold to his body and he lowers his head a bit sheepish. Her reply has his concern tingling in the back of his mind. Clearly she doesn't want to talk of it though.

Can I help? Its the least the clutz can offer. And then she spills her name. He smiles once more. Lovely name. baratone vocals hum with the breeze. He swallows clearing his throat of all the grass he had just finished chewing. His tail flicking at his hindquarters.

Just thought I would take a stroll. Get some quiet time away from the herd. Stretch my legs. You know. He pauses hoping that he wasn't completely boring her to death. His head cocks to the side warm brown eyes inviting for curiousity. You? He keeps it simply his ears perked in interest.

Well her answer had to be more interesting than his own. Still, he wasn't sure how to proceed his wings flutter at his sides, the creek gurgling in the distance. The birds.... well it was to late for birds to be about anyways. Still every once in a while he could hear the scurry of little woodland creatures.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

OOC: sorry this post is kinda blehh. Promise they do get better. @[Nev]

Messages In This Thread
    i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 01-23-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 01-24-2016, 12:38 AM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 01-24-2016, 03:37 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 02-04-2016, 03:55 AM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Atlantia - 02-08-2016, 08:26 PM
    RE: i can taste her lipstick; any - by Phaedrus - 02-12-2016, 11:39 PM