• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloody Creature Poster Girl {Librette/Any}
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

The wind shifted and brought her the scent of Librette and with it came a faint smile. The mare was one she could respect, and that was the reason she was here. Dipping her head in greeting to the other mare, she spoke into the night.

Librette. I am also pleased I decided upon here, and it is definitely beautiful. What would be my place here amongst those in the Valley? I smell males, moreso than females. I'm not much for diplomacy but war, war I am very good at.

Dark eyes scan the Valley once more, drawing in a breath of the air that didn't carry the taint of pureness to it that some places reeked of. She could feel the stares and shivers of some of the "nicer" girls when she was in a common area. It brought her joy to know that they loathed and feared the sight of her scarred hide. Turning to look down at Librette, one side of her lips quirk up into a half smile.

I think I could learn to like it here very well, at least my scarred hide here won't make me anathema here as it did in places where only ones looks mattered. Who is the ruler here?

She falls silent as she looks out over the Valley, mangled ear trained on Librette as her eyes search what she can see. Shifting her massive hooves into a more comfortable position, she awaits a reply, tail lashing gently against her sides.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl {Librette/Any} - by Alptraum - 04-29-2015, 05:48 PM