• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alptraum & Any
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

The nightmare had heard of a land of warrior women within the realm she had found herself in, and now she chose to seek it out. The Valley was a glorious place to live, true, but aside from herself and Librette there were none she felt she could mesh with. Large hooves drag her frame through the night, the shadows clinging to her every curve as she slips through them. Feathered limbs move with an almost eerie grace that nothing so large should possess, her scarred hide completely hidden from the world by the night's darkness.

Moving through the herdless places she came upon the edge of a most spectacular jungle, thick with the scents of females and only a small number of males. A wry smile quirks her dark lips as she continues onward into this place, eyes peering into the surrounding darkness from beneath the tangled mass of her forelock. In the undergrowth she finds the form of a sleeping mare, though she was unlike any mare that Alptraum had ever seen. She lacked the hair coat of most equines though she was spectacularly marked with the flames of a bright fire. The nightmare stood a silent guard over the other mare, her body blending into the surrounding darkness as she saw the sheen of sweat appear upon the other. Perhaps she wasn't resting and was instead in the throes of birth? Nostrils flared wide as she inhaled, but she didn't smell the blood and pain that came with birth. The other mare came to her feet, and spoke, her voice a suitably fitting alto for her impressive looks. Stepping forth from the shadows, the nightmare answered in her own darkly tinted alto.

Greetings. I am Alptraum, though I have been called a nightmare and much worse. I came to see the land of the warrior women, though I make my home in the Valley currently. May I ask who you are?

She could be civil when given a reason, and something about this other woman demanded respect. Lowering her head in a graceful nod, she waited for the other to reply, tangled tail lashing against her scarred hide.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread