• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Way for a Queen, Esileif

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

She cannot help but to feel somewhat amused at his words. So much that she even stops to walk and turns to look at him. The way she looks down on him is only literally, because he somehow has grown in her eyes. He stood above her behaviour when she hadn’t treated him nicely, he had seen through it – although she wasn’t that fond of the fact that he could apparently read her like an open book – and even offered her something that she wanted, no needed. ”Well, then I have to tell you that you understood that wrongly. I don’t think bad about my father” she answers him, even grinning somewhat before looking around again.

These lands were different, clearly different, from the lands she had been born and raised in. Yet that didn’t mean Esileif dislike it, on the contrary, she could clearly imagine herself living here. Temporary that was. ”I look forward to that, Fynn. And yes, it would be a good thing to get to know everybody.” Her voice is soft, but loud and clear enough to be heard. Meeting the rest of the herd would be the perfect opportunity to make it known to all of them that she held the spot next to Fynnegan, and that she wouldn’t accept any rivalry.

As she sighs deeply a content smile spreads on her lips and she settles herself comfortable while the wind plays a little with the tips of her mane. The change she had gone through since she had met the short stallion in the meadow was huge. From a frustrated and fit throwing spoiled princess the bay and faint orangey white mare has grown into a sophisticated queen. Or at least, that was what Esileif liked to believe.

Esileif

Belgarath x Alasia
    Photograph by Filmwerx Studio

OOC: We should finish this thread like it's before the whole quest thing. Think it's easier like that, if she isn't pregnant right now. Would you like to have a thread in which Esi returns after the quest all wounded and with a somewhat swollen stomach? (since it's feb 1st already, she actually should be close to delivery xD)

Messages In This Thread
    Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-08-2016, 12:17 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 01-11-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-24-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 02-01-2016, 01:23 PM