• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Winter in my heart (open)
    It mattered not whether someone joined in her little fiasco. Vianne was tired of being drawn into solidarity, left alone to her own whims and thoughts. Having someone to run and Dance with could be a welcoming change even if it was for just a brief moment. When Jupiter joined her, her own steps became one with his. In an strange unison her strange movements matched his own as if she was nothing more than just a simple reflection. Even his clumsiness was met with a little nudge of encouragement to continue on.

Finally the Arabian unicorn paused to huff the small snow flake from the colts nose " hello. Are you from these lands? I don't remember ever seeing you" her voice was full of curiosity, driven by the idea that maybe it wasn't as dangerous to be alone out there as Phaedrus once explained to the tiny mare, binding her into a sense of submission and vulnerability to him and this lonely land.   It began to snow and the soft icy flakes fell down in a sifting downpour. It was raining white and lonely, just like the sullen figures that stood starkly against the color of freshly fallen snow. For a moment , she allowed her gaze to roam over the contours of the creature's face " My name is Vianne. What is yours?"

Messages In This Thread
    Winter in my heart (open) - by Vianne - 01-24-2016, 03:10 AM
    RE: Winter in my heart (open) - by Vianne - 01-28-2016, 06:40 PM
    RE: Winter in my heart (open) - by Vianne - 01-31-2016, 03:54 PM