• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my shadow tilts it's head at me - any

my shadow tilts its head at me,

spirits in the dark are waiting.

It had been terribly quiet around the Valley lately. Rhonan trekked (or really, popped) in and out of the field now and again, but without much luck. So today, he decides just to linger around the Valley. It is infinitely better with the firewall gone. The shadows from the trees are tall and proud, stretching across the Valley floor.

He pulls at them, freeing them from the ground, standing them up by their brown and green counterparts. Leaves them standing, but with the option to slip back to the ground, should the shadows grow tired of standing. He never commands, always asks.

He hasn’t seen anyone around, but he keeps moving, thinking he might run into someone eventually. Though who? He’s not even sure. Everyone seems to flit in and out of this kingdom so quickly, except him. Which honestly, is pretty laughable, given how fleeting is loyalty really is. He serves the Valley, yes, but simply because it seems like the best place. He’d leave, if there were a better option.

Yet here he is, one of the only constant figures around this joint. Eventually he gives up walking, deciding to work on creating shadow creatures. Rhynn uses mice, and while he won’t steal her signature animal, he figures it’s a good place to start practicing. He’s seen her do it a few time.

He calls the shadows to him, and they slip over the ground, growing and shaping themselves into little tiny mice that stare up at him expectantly. He grins, changing them from mice to snakes, stretching them thin and long. They slip along the ground this way, and he sends them off. They can go look for something for him to do, since he can’t find much of anything.

rhonan.

Messages In This Thread
    my shadow tilts it's head at me - any - by Rhonan - 01-27-2016, 08:44 AM