• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Somewhere else to be (AW)

Yep just as he believes he may actually be calming down the mare trots off. Politely ignoring him. No, no, no this would not do, not at all. He had jsut felt her relaxing under his wing. She had just felt so pleasant against his side. It was nice to have that. The willingness. The gentle whisper of a promising moment.

Then she has to trot away, her tail revealing more then anything she could have possibly intended. Never before had he blatently stared at a mare with the drive that every stallion sooner or later experienced. That moment of pure instinctual desire that floods the mind and drives one to a primal level of life. Where the animal that is in all of them comes out to play, and rears its head in their hearts.

Strangely enough he almost enjoyed the sensations. The pride, and power that went along with it. Humble as he is, nothing had quickened his pulse in that way that he could recall. The only thrill and pride he experienced was in battle. Well this new one was finding a close second to the adrenaline of battling. Maybe, just possibly it could be time for that to change.

He tenses as she pauses, his tail flicks. One other had provoked him, but he had been polite to her. Now this one was walking away, but he wasn't angry about it. No felt more of a dare. A dare to allow the animal in him to take over. Lips curl into a smile. I can keep an eye out for them if you like.

He looks to her as she slips from him. No this would not do. The last time that he had let one walk away from him, she had been miffed about it, this had finally been the straw that broke the camels back. He began trotting up to her side once more. I insist that you stay with me until we find them. Its not safe out here for you until we do. He shifts his weight against her his wing snuggly wrapping around her barrel. Teeth firmly grip at her whithers. Come with me His voice takes on the dominant air of a alpha. Not something that he let take over him before. But now his muscles warmed and hummed with the sense of accomplishment with it.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

OOC: I will get a post up in Golden Plains for you if you want?

Messages In This Thread
    Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 04:37 AM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 02:05 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 02:53 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 06:49 PM