• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

open my eyes, it was only just a dream [any]

♦ Fynnegan ♦

I don't even know where to start, or what to think. While my adventures had been great, I know that leaving a friend whom you made a commitment to is not okay either. On one hand I am intrigued and curious and relieved to know my friend had some experience and came out of it unscathed. However, the other hand is not so mild mannered. I want to ignore the slightly irked feeling that grows as I hear the story I want to be truly ok with the situation but truly I am not. But since I have much to share with the larger horse I consider my closest friend within these lands, I smile and listen. I will move forward, as he does seem ernest in his innocence. I mean that in the best way I can, that he seriously didn't know how he had come to vanish and reappear on the other side of Beqanna. As his story continues and as his reluctance to believe he is the one creating the scene around them I feel my worries and uneasiness recede. Weir is one of the good ones, and being hasty with him will not change what happened.

I smile as Weir "Weir, I do say it is you who is making it snow! Whatever adventure you went on seems to have left you with a gift!" I laugh at his disconnection. Weir is bright, curious, and open-minded. I am surprised he didn't sense his own gift within this mind, or spirit, or wherever this gift was coming from. "Well, whatever whisked you away must have been some adventure. I do have so much to share with you too." I laugh at the whole situation. Somehow, every moment is an adventure with Weir. I find that I wish to tell him more about what he missed while I was looking for him. But to tell him everything would take a long time, so I figure I should show him. my lands were not too far from here anyway. "Weir will you walk with me I wish to show you something!

My black coat is fuzzy over my fit frame, I had done much walking, during my search. I easily cover the distance, I keep a nice pace quick but not too rushed. I am excited to show my friend the lands I had. I refuse to tell Weir where I am taking him, though I am sure he knows of this place, my lands, Echo Trail. But I doubt Weir knew, as he had been....away, or whatever. If wasn't long until I Cross out of the main lands of dale into my independent little nook. I stop and look at my tall friend. He surely knew by now what I was to say, but I wanted to voice it, and explain how it all happened, and that this didn't mean I didn't want to be a part of the Dale. I had thought long about it. "It's mine, Weir! These lands I mean. I claimed them! I ran into this mare, I didn't like her at first, but I now I think she is nice, a little young, unsure but there is potential in her. We struck a deal so that I could claim these lands. You will have to meet her one day! Isn't this place great?!! It's like a mini version of the Dale withteh large clearings within the trees and the small creek at the center...." I stop, trail off, feeling sheepish suddenly. Not that I have anything to be ashamed of, but that I feel that Weir put energy and effort to bring me to Dale, to gather me up for his Kingdom, and here I was gushing about the herd lands, ignoring his efforts. "Weir, I am so excited about my lands, but I haven't forgotten about Dale. I do wish to be a part of them as well. I was thinking of joining the Peace caste. My father was a successful ambassador for a time. It is in my blood- and I am not soldier. With my height and lack of traits- i would not be much help in battle."

I doubt Weir would be upset, he is rarely angered. I wish to continue our adventures so I looked within Dale first for lands of my own. I see great things within Echo Trails and I see the Dale as a place where I will learn and grow as well. There is so much more to learn and others to meet. Soon. Soon I will accomplish everything, but I must give time a change to play its part as well.

» death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily «

Messages In This Thread
    RE: open my eyes, it was only just a dream [any] - by Fynnegan - 01-21-2016, 02:13 AM