• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart; fynn
    sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
    Much to her surprise, it doesn’t take someone long to approach her. As small and plain as she is (especially when compared to the bright and colourful creatures moving about the meadow!), she hadn’t been expecting any horses to approach for a while.

Her little head pops up at the sound of the approaching hooves, and her eyes widen in excitement when she sees who it is. It’s a stallion … that’s her size! Her golden face lights up in interest and a wide, easy smile instantly plasters itself on her face! She’d never expected to meet someone so close to her own size here!

“Hello Fynn! I’m Ducky! An odd name I know, but it’s the only one I’ve got!” Her brown eyes unintentionally pass over his body and she’s momentarily stuck by the thought that he’s rather handsome. Her eyes widen and swing back to his face. This is so not the time for thoughts like that.

“Er well, to be completely honest I’m looking for a home. I’m new to Beqanna and unfortunately I don’t know much about it.” What little she does know, she’s gleaned from two stallions that she’d briefly met outside of Beqanna. And … uh, they hadn’t really been focused on chatting much. But, hopefully Fynn can help her with one, or even both of those problems!

She can’t help but eye him up again, once again taking note of his height. He’s a bit taller than her, but he really is remarkably similar in size. “Um, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but … are there many other horses our size here?”
    ducky
    pic c juliadavis.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart; fynn - by Ducky - 01-20-2016, 01:00 AM