• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

An Undefined Soul; Any
    Sunday's smile is gentle, it doesn't waver and it's not unkind. She doesn't hesitate to give her nod of hello to each horse that approaches, taking a step away to give them all space. She remembers the field and what it means to be new, and foreign. Beqanna is overwhelming - its rules, its rulers, its kingdoms. As someone who grew up in a herd she'd never imagine herself so deep in the Amazons as she is now.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nymeria," she says gently, though her tone is not condescending. She's kept the distance between them enough to feel uncrowded. She can sense the unease rolling off the mare, she can see it in the changes in color around her form. Sunday can read auras better now than before, and she recognizes all of these feelings. She's felt them more than once. "It is customary here to greet those in the field with our home, as most of us hope to recruit you to live with us. For example, I am from the Amazons, a female only kingdom. The Deserts are a good kingdom, and the Valley is an evil kingdom. Oh, but don't mistake the realm for its intent, a kingdom is no more evil than a rock or a tree. But I'll allow them to speak for themselves." The last bit she adds quickly, her eyes glancing between the others, hoping she didn't overstep her bounds too much.

"As I said, the Amazons are a jungle of women warriors, though I am no warrior myself. A simple diplomat." Her smile is still kind, though the smallest glint of mischief tinkers at the edges. 'Simple' is not an appropriate term for Sunday.
    SUNDAY
    the amazons magickal mare

Messages In This Thread
    An Undefined Soul; Any - by Nymeria - 04-25-2015, 09:28 PM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Sunday - 04-26-2015, 08:46 AM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Kreios - 04-26-2015, 09:04 AM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Librette - 04-26-2015, 11:59 PM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Nymeria - 04-27-2015, 06:34 PM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Sunday - 04-27-2015, 07:20 PM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Kreios - 04-28-2015, 08:09 AM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Librette - 05-02-2015, 11:01 AM
    RE: An Undefined Soul; Any - by Nymeria - 05-02-2015, 03:41 PM