• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm falling for you, babe | nymph

Kimber doesn't have the luxury to lead long, within moments of consent Nymph was surrounding her in each aspect at the moment. The sweat of Warship had only dried hours previously and here she was again, her own brow growing damper with carrying his weight. It hurt, a different pain than even her virginity that had be taken by Warship. Nymph was angry for whatever reason, she could sense it - no traits were needed for that - and it was oddly pleasing.

She felt used and she liked it.

She could feel his hot breath creep up her withers, her ears pinned back - her body instinctively reacted despite her mind's wishes. She, too, was needing to bury herself in someone else. The blue mare did not fair well with rejection, it drove her to do maddening things. As they slipped away, their ebb and flow ceases and her legs feel weak. She is shaky, unsteady and suddenly a bite comes. The blue mare grunts, "You fuckhead!" in true Kimber fashion - that hurt but she called him that for other reasons. He wanted someone else to know she had been with someone else. The horse realm's version of a hickey; lovely. Her adrenaline is rushing, her synapses and nerve endings firing at rapid speeds. Pupils are dilated, eyes wild with pleasure and confusion all the same. She listens to him talk but the first few words fall on deaf ears. Kimber suddenly felt enraged again, how dare he try to blow her off. "I'm not sure what did either, so you might be right there - I wouldn't say it was good but it satisfied the need," she laughed in such an infectious way. She canters forward to meet him, then reaches out to graze his cheek then whisper up into his red ears, "Now, now, I don't want anyone seeing me walking out after you or with you so I'll be taking leave - I'll see you around."

She bolts from there, kicking up some leaves and leaving dents on the ground she previously stood. She has a lot rushing through her mind, she knows that the best thing is to get away - from both of them. What a mess she has made but she will never own up to it.

k i m b e r

I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else,
    I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge,
    I hate you for every kind word you ever said

Messages In This Thread
    i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-07-2016, 06:40 PM
    RE: i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-08-2016, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-15-2016, 12:35 PM