• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Way for a Queen, Esileif
    @[Esileif]

♦ Fynnegan ♦

I led us out of the meadow explaining I would tell her all about everything on the way. The tall grasses became shorter as we went until they were scattered by the trees. I easily fell into step with the mare. She, who had allowed me to achieve my herd, was kind and gracious. I was thankful for her, she would surely be a kind and thoughtful lass to have at my side. I looked at the young mare with respect. I can't say there were feelings there but I respected her for what she was, no matter how unrefined. I lead the way eager to show her and eager to recruit.  

I kept walking towards Dale, the landscape slowly changed as we went. I kept conversations light as we which allowed comfortable silences to fill the voids. After awhile I decided it would be a good time to tell Esi all about the Dale, my Kingdom. "So you have never heard of the Dale? Well it is a grassy land with a lovely river keeps everything vibrant. I haven't met many of the inhabitants but those I have met are kind. Overall it is a quiet Kingdom, but it is part of my home. It is a good place."  I paused to let her ask any questions she might have before moving on to other topics. "Where did you grow up then? You didn't seem to like your father, from the comment earlier."

They had entered the Dale and were now close to his lands. As a whole he thought of his lands as a miniature Dale. He had trees and large clearings, and a small creek. He was proud, and while some may think it was not a big deal, to him it was. Once they came to a clearing, he stopped. "Well, here we are! I think it will me a grand place given some more time, and more members." I let her take everything in, he was sure she would have more questions.  

» death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily «

Messages In This Thread
    Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-08-2016, 12:17 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 01-11-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-24-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 02-01-2016, 01:23 PM