• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm falling for you, babe | nymph

As a child she did not grow up with ideas of creatures who go bump in the night; she could perhaps be classified as one herself. Kimber did not grow up with thoughts of fairies and rainbows, she grew up with dirt and malice hidden in her heart. Emotions were as useful as maggots to her, all they did was writhe away at you and make you shiver with disgust. Perhaps that was exactly what had been wrong with her - an increase in emotional disturbance. It has been said that you don't realize how you feel sometimes until you're forced to. Nymph had pushed her into a place she had never been.

Choosing between sex and love.

Whoa. That's a lot to say, isn't it? It most definitely terrifies Kimber especially since she's never had a true romantic moment in her life. She does understand jealousy, she had heard that Warship had seen another woman and although she had no claim over him; something inside her burned with the news. Kimber had never felt spite until now but she wanted to get her own revenge, although in actuality it probably wouldn't affect Warship much at all. How was he to know she viewed them in something they weren't? Women were psychotic. She was not easily masked in the daytime, clearly she's learned this lesson with their meeting before, so she seeks him out in the night. It's quite fitting, Kimber found something about Nymph darker than Warship, secret; forbidden even. It doesn't take long for the blue woman to find the blood bay, he is just as much of a recluse as she is it seems. She was calm on the surface but an entire ocean of emotions were raging war against her.

"Nymph, I think this setting is more fitting - perhaps we can be alone now," she says smoothly, like the smoke rising from a cigar. She slides closer towards the bay male, her adrenaline running high and her hopes higher. Rejection probably wasn't something she could take again. Although Warship hadn't rejected her, being with another woman meant that to Kimber - she wasn't good enough. She'd make sure she'd be fucking fantastic for Nymph.

k i m b e r

I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else,
    I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge,
    I hate you for every kind word you ever said

Messages In This Thread
    i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-07-2016, 06:40 PM
    RE: i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-08-2016, 02:00 PM
    RE: i'm falling for you, babe | nymph - by Kimber - 01-15-2016, 12:35 PM