• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from - Any
    While the tears are still rolling down her cheeks and she presses herself tightly against Sunday’s side, she cannot help but to look up at the gold and silver mare. Yael coat doesn’t only look fantastic – especially in the eyes of a small girl – but there is also something else that lures Haru to her. It’s not the strange accent, which sounds a little funny but is easy understandable, and also not the fact that the bay girl feels extremely comfortable around her. No. This Yael gives off the same vibe as her mother and it intrigues little Haru till no end.

Yael had been right too, predicting her mother’s arrival even before Haru noticed her herself. It made Haru wonder how the she had been able to do that, how it was possible for the gold and silver mare to know. But what sparked her curiosity the most was her introduction. The only real – blood related – family she knew of was her mother and next to that there were her mother’s ‘sisters’. And it was only logical that one was interested in their family, right? ”My Savta?” she repeats questioningly, the word rolling of her tongue in an unfamiliar way.

Her heads tilt a little to the side and although Haru is still hesitant to move away from her mother – even a small step felt like she was too far away – her eyes don’t leave the gold and silver mare. She’s curious to learn more about Yael, to hear her talk in her funny way and eager to hear what else she had to tell.
    HARU
    my mother is the heart that keeps me alive

Messages In This Thread
    RE: At the end of the day, it isn’t where I came from - Any - by Haru - 01-02-2016, 12:28 PM