• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've waited here for you everlong; herds

He glances over her. She seemed strong, and kind. Maybe she would be a good fit for what he was attempting to build. Guess they would just have to find out. Nice to meet you He pauses for a moment considering her. She was pretty, and pleasant. Much more cheery then he was, or ever would be. Would be nice to have that around.

No, I'm here to offer you a home. He brushes his wing kindly over her shoulders, stepping closer to her. Neck craned to display no ill will.  His muddy eyes look into hers peering through the mane. Searching for any sign of rejection or enthusiasm. The flowers swaying in the light breeze, and the grasses rustling in their karasmatic dance. The bees landing lightly on the soft petals working to prepare for the colder months. Ants carry on marching in line to the beat of the land. Pollen floated through the air; a dragon fly hovering over their faces just as he extends his muzzle towards her.

Warm rays stretch across the land glinting off his deep colored hide. Feathers picking up in the breeze. His tail lashes against his sides. If you paid close attention probably you could make out the sounds of larks, and crickets creating a symphony of natures beauty at its height. If you would like his voice softly adds. Lost in thought the stallion shifts slightly.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

Messages In This Thread
    I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-13-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-28-2015, 07:20 PM
    RE: I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by Phaedrus - 01-01-2016, 05:33 PM