• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've waited here for you everlong; herds
    I can't love you in the dark, it feels like we're oceans apart
    She’s never been one to stay overly alert to her surroundings and so a sudden brushing against her flank, soft as a butterfly’s wings, makes her abruptly swing her head towards the stranger. Of course, this cause the insect to hurriedly take off from her face and find another, more steady, resting platform in the form of one of the many flower petals swaying in the wind before her.

Lorraine has always been a friendly and inquisitive soul. She vastly enjoyed the company of others and this man was no different when it came to her joy of socializing. The doe-eyed girl would certainly welcome his company amongst her beloved butterflies and wildflowers. There was no need for hesitance or uncertainty here. She had never been saddled with the pressures of the duty and responsibility that came with kingdom life. Instead, she had lived freely in the meadow; coddled and sheltered by mother earth and all of her wonderful creations.

The first thing that popped out at her was his great black wings which were spread out some from his sides still after brushing against her own side. A smile accompanied his words and Lorraine returned it with a bright smile of her own. Her amber eyes then catch sight of the man’s blue mane and she is instantly intrigued by it. The deeper blue complimented his dark hide so well that she was almost jealous by it since her own coat was a garish mishmash of pink and orange.

I am! Are you also in the same boat?

She becomes excited with the notion that she might have a companion to share the whole finding-a-home experience. The doe-eyed girl didn’t have the slightest idea about how it might turn out.

She smiles expectantly at him.

I’m Lorraine.
    lorraine.
    WORDS BY (holli)- HTML BY CALL

Messages In This Thread
    I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-13-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: I've waited here for you everlong; herds - by lorraine - 12-28-2015, 07:20 PM