• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I won't rot - kingdoms.

Typically the svelte form moves easily among the throngs of equines in the field. Sharp amber pools raking over forms and faces as she sought strong souls and minds for her homeland. But nowadays the salmon tinged female moves a little slower and cautiously. Life was growing inside that young belly but still the pretty dove had a job to do.

After her humble beginnings, the mare had learned to read faces silently. Like fingers over braille she can see what lay before her and know the entire story from cover to cover so as her eyes drift they stay upon that of a inky black stallion. He is older than her. More weathered and experienced but this does not deter her. Carefully she picks her way over the thawing grounds from winter to near the male with a soft smile. With a dip of the delicate tiara she awaits his acknowledgement before proceeding a few paces closer. It was polite, after all.

"Hello." Tones like and feather as the very wings that lay across his back. Large eyes seeking his own gaze as the small smile blooms across her lips after the first bit of invitation. "I would say what brings you here but you and I both are educated and old enough to know that is silly." A soft laugh follows with a glint in her eyes. His stoic features and grump demeanor is what firsts green the smaller woman he reminds her a bit of the Texas. "I'm Ygritte and I would like to extend an invitation to the Dazzling Waterfalls." She ends her statement with small smile. "We are a small group but we are strong and loyal. Perhaps you would like to see the Falls first hand first?" The young mare tilts her head slightly, the coral painted tresses flushing over the smooth copper neck as she waits for the onyx stag's reply.

ygritte
    texas&nativity

Messages In This Thread
    I won't rot - kingdoms. - by Corruption - 12-27-2015, 05:19 PM
    RE: I won't rot - kingdoms. - by Ygritte - 12-27-2015, 06:06 PM
    RE: I won't rot - kingdoms. - by Hurricane - 12-27-2015, 11:23 PM
    RE: I won't rot - kingdoms. - by Becca - 12-28-2015, 01:28 AM
    RE: I won't rot - kingdoms. - by Corruption - 12-31-2015, 05:34 PM