• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who painted the lion? [Kersey]

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

Like the thrumming of fingers against a hard surface Kersey simultaneously soothes and annoys him. The sound of her voice has him grating his teeth and narrowing his eyes. He wants to shove her away, pull her closer, curse her and praise her all in the same breath. Damn this mare and her disgustingly addictive ways. Her nose slides against his lips, and his bright eyes watch as the color of her own blood mars her otherwise beautifully dark coat. It’s twisted, whatever it is that they’re doing out here in the open, and Lupei is loath to admit it. Hard pressed to deny her any fun, he smirks at her question, tilting his head ever so slightly before replying, “I can certainly admit you’ve made a lasting impression.” He laughs, somewhere deep within his chest, the sound vibrating throughout his body as he waits patiently for her skill to reveal itself.

Kersey was certainly hiding something beneath that coy little grin. It’s frustrating to stand so completely still, especially when he simply wants to … what’s the word? Dominate her. Completely. But her mouth is suddenly at the base of his neck and he feels his eyes closing against his will. His chest constricts, the area of his skin that she trails against suddenly feels as if it’s burning. His mouth opens, a tortured groan escaping as she rests her teeth against his jaw. Lupei shivers, a sensation he’s beginning to enjoy, and the fire that was once slow-burning is now beginning to grow. Kersey was incredibly talented. She presses to him then, her supple curves molding to his side before she dances away. Lupei’s eyes snap open, a dissatisfied growl breaking the tension. But she knows he would react this way, and he can see the edgy satisfaction in the way she moves as she comes back, her tail drifting across his flanks while her mouth grapples with his neck.

He snaps playfully, trying to diffuse the raging inferno in his chest. It’s difficult, holding back the blasted heartburn while she’s staring at him with a gaze that practically begs him to ignite. Her next question has him grinning wildly out of control, and the blue-green stallion draws himself up. “I think that you’ve been up to no good, and I approve.” He tells her, taking a step in her direction. His tongue glides across his teeth and the hunger in his gaze reflects his emotions. “It’ll be hard to watch you leave.”  The fire that had pressed inside of his bones and pressured him nearly to the point of breaking finally feels his release and it rages as a blue-white flame around them, encircling the two while Lupei glares at Kersey.

“In fact, I’m tempted to take you back with me.”

Messages In This Thread
    Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 11-19-2015, 08:25 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 11-20-2015, 08:46 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-13-2015, 09:42 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 12-15-2015, 01:38 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-15-2015, 10:59 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 12-16-2015, 09:44 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-23-2015, 03:11 PM