• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Unbreakable [any]

Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die

The meadow is relatively quiet today as Tyrna winds her way towards a more secluded spot among the trees. With the recent visit to the Dale and her recent homecoming, the Fallean mare was feeling mentally exhausted. She hadn't had a chance to stop and catch her breath and was attempting to do so when she heard a rustling in the distance.

Like watching a train wreck, Tyrna is minding her own business when the filly comes crashing out of the underbrush and falls heavily tripping over some thing in her path. The little girl is too skinny, that much the Tyrna knows, and there is something funny about the way she wheezes as she lies on her side. The girl looks like she has a foot in death's door. Though relatively indifferent to most things, Tyrna can't just stand by as a child suffers. The warrior watches, impressed, as the filly regains her feet. That is when Tyrna makes the final decision to help the girl. She makes her way over to where the gangly body is crumpled in on itself and gives the filly a gentle nudge with her nose. "Where are you from girl? You won't last much longer like this. Do I take you home or will you come with me? I can help you." She lets the filly lean heavily against her side as the girl tries to find her feet.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    Unbreakable [any] - by Triske - 04-20-2015, 08:23 PM
    RE: Unbreakable [any] - by Tyrna - 04-23-2015, 09:45 PM
    RE: Unbreakable [any] - by Triske - 04-23-2015, 11:26 PM