• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All the lights that shine strong only last for so long(any)

Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die

She watches his eyes rove over her body and she smiles a little cockily, a subtle gleam in her eye as she enjoys the attention. Her ears perk in curiousity when he mentions his role in their tiny community. "Advisor huh. Perhaps you could catch me up on what I've missed in the last year or so? It still seems pretty empty around here." She takes a quick glance around the surrounding area noticing that they are alone save for the fish that swim lazily between their hooves. She had missed the simple quiet that had become signature to the Falls. At night she still had nightmares from her time as a captive, and they didn't look as if they were leaving anytime soon. Being home had already helped some but there were other issues she needed to work out.

Turning back to Texas she flashes her blue eyes flirtatiously at the stallion. It was quite fun not concerning herself with what was proper at the moment. Her voice is slightly huskier when she answers his last question. "As for what I do here, well I'm not much one for pretty words anymore. There is something to be said for knowing the strength and capabilities of your body. I am joining the warrior caste. I prefer knowing how to use my body more than my voice to solve problems." She ends her statement with a wink and a smile before lapsing into a small, comfortable silence. When she speaks again her tone is more serious, "So, just how many of us are left here?"

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the lights that shine strong only last for so long(any) - by Tyrna - 04-23-2015, 04:47 PM