• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who tells your story; lirren, any

And inside you're burning
    with some secret yearning

The wings spread wide over her slender form, beautiful things made of starlight and ether, transparent and gauzy in the dim light. It's true she could have made them with more substance, but she prefers them to be beautiful. If one has command of the stars, what else is one to do with them but make beautiful things? And perhaps that says everything about her, about who she will become. That she prefers beautiful things over substantial things is perhaps the most telling.

If she were a shyer woman, less sure of herself, less confident, she might have demurred. But she is not. Despite all her faults, she is an honest woman. Or perhaps shameless would be the better description. Regardless she freely admits to her inability.

”I don't even know,” she says on a soft laugh. ”To be honest, I've been a little afraid to try.” A small smile touches her blue lips then as her silver eyes sparkle brightly. ”Perhaps you might lend me a little encouragement?”

As she speaks her starry wings flare wide, glittering with the ethereal light used to make them. Suddenly a thought occurs to her, one that she had never considered before. But she is magic after all, isn't she? So why can't she share her magic? Her smile deepens then, turning slightly mischievious.

”Or maybe you would like to try with me?” She doesn't actually know if such a thing would work, but as far as she is concerned, there is naught to do but try. And so, before she is even finished speaking, her starlight is swirling around the other girl.

Lirren

starlit daughter of joythief and carnage

html c insane | pic c laura-ferreira.deviantart.com

Let me know if this isn't OK and I'll change it. Smile I just thought it might be something fun to explore

Messages In This Thread
    who tells your story; lirren, any - by graveling - 10-30-2015, 11:17 AM
    RE: who tells your story; lirren, any - by Lirren - 11-07-2015, 01:19 AM
    RE: who tells your story; lirren, any - by Lirren - 11-18-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: who tells your story; lirren, any - by Lirren - 12-19-2015, 12:31 AM
    RE: who tells your story; lirren, any - by Lirren - 01-25-2016, 01:25 PM