• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who painted the lion? [Kersey]

KERSEY || this would be a place for a quote

I note the confusion and then the tense response of his body reacting to mine with satisfaction. A lazily seductive smile crosses my purple lips. It is a strange thing to revel in the curves of my body, to embrace the temptress within like my mother and Nicia do. I am starting to understand the fire that gleams in their eyes. My whole world has been serving Khaos and my family through blood and destruction, but perhaps there is more.

At the very least, this is the most entertaining diversion I've encountered short of rending a seal cub to pieces.

He breaks away from my almost-touch, circling my body appreciatively. I can almost feel the weight of his gaze caressing the lines of my body. I am young and vibrant and, yes I know it, beautiful. Bright shocks of purple travel up my legs to intertwine with a rich dark coat. My mane and tail hang, for once, untangled down my neck and legs in strands of orchid. As he rounds my back, I flick my tail teasingly, a low laugh escaping from my throat.

I wonder which of us will give in first. I wonder if I will mind.

Truth, he says. Truths, I am ripe with. “Discovering the limits of the body, the agony one can inflict before a heart fails.” You see, I've moved far beyond watching fish drown. I meet the green male's eyes with a look of temptation. My skin tingles and stretches as I move, my turn to circle him with appreciation. I could drink him in, the warmth emanating from him like an invitation. “And learning the pleasure in pain.

I wonder what he will think of that, if his upbringing has tainted the wildness he once possessed. The world is such a drag when we limit ourselves to what is traditionally right or wrong. For Khaos' children, the only wrong is to betray the family. It is immensely freeing having whatever I want within reach.

And right now, I want the boiling in my blood to be sated.

How about a dare for you, old friend.” I stretch my neck to whisper in his ear. “See if you can make me gasp.

ooc: nothing permanent, but feel free to do what you wish. ;-)

Messages In This Thread
    Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 11-19-2015, 08:25 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 11-20-2015, 08:46 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-13-2015, 09:42 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 12-15-2015, 01:38 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-15-2015, 10:59 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Kersey - 12-16-2015, 09:44 PM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Kersey] - by Lupei - 12-23-2015, 03:11 PM