• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let's all hang together, shall we? All Kingdom Meeting

Gods, there are a bunch of whiny babies in this Kingdom. You'd think they had been tortured and dragged out of their hovels for some forced cuddling interaction. Am I this big of a pain in the ass? Well, yes, but I'm the Queen and the gives me license to be an ass as long as I'm putting the Valley first.

Children.

Should I be penalizing them for their thoughts? No. Am I going to? You betcha!

(Oh, not really. Calm down.)

Rhynn speaks, and I nod sharply.

Yes. The markings will be removed, unless someone particularly wants to keep it.” I glance at Fennick, seeing if he will contradict me, although I have little doubt of that. For most things concerning the Valley we're on the same page.

A slow grin works its way across my features at Rhynn's thoughts. Why ally with anyone weak, indeed? The Chamber is our best bet and worthy of an alliance. Anyone else would be excess baggage. But I don't speak on that yet, turning instead to listen to Rhonan. It doesn't surprise me that he wishes to be a soldier. Truthfully, I can't see the need for diplomats most of the time. Which reminds me.

We'll leave words to Fennick, if they are needed. He's a bit more practiced with them than I am. We changed the diplomat caste to intelligence. I see little point in such a narrow caste as that one. We are anything but diplomatic. I'll add you to the army.

Anastasia speaks next. A dark gleam comes into my eyes. This one will be a formidable fighter when it comes time. I say nothing, but approval is written on my features. I don't even mind that she threatened to eat me. Honestly, it would be fun to see her try.

Fennick approaches last, and waits until the others have spoken. I scowl at him, which is pretty much our secret handshake at this point. He makes sense, however, and I am reminded once more that he doesn't suck as king.

I agree with all of you. The Chamber is the best ally we have, and the only one worth having. The Amazons are fighters but I doubt they will think either the Chamber or the Valley are allies who fit their philosophy.” Meaning, of course, they still think of themselves as protectors of the weak. “But feel free to suss them out, Fen. And as for a party, I am always up for that.” I grin. “Perhaps it's time to stretch our muscles. Anyone like to volunteer to invite the Chamber for a game?

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

ooc: Kyra, Rhynn can have whatever position you want her to. I know she accumulated points under Demian and I don't want to diminish that so just let me know where you want her!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's all hang together, shall we? All Kingdom Meeting - by Gallows - 12-14-2015, 08:56 PM