• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sending lost and alone standing offers - any.

fiero to trystane, naga, & magnus
    thx »

it is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves

The glow of dusk sets his body alight with flames of amber and gold. His hide is not the only thing that is burning. The new snow reflects the colors of the setting sun, white giving way to rosy pinks, and yellows. The beauty is lost on him. He does not know these strangers. They do not know him. He feels increasingly out of place when the buckskin stallion pulls back to stare at the ground, and the mare offers little in response. Fiero looks back and forth between them for a moment, before speaking.

“Sorry to have interrupted…” but, why do I know you? This false familiarity burns him from the inside out.

He might not have noticed the thud of landing hooves, or the gust of wind from beneath powerful wings if the conversation betwixt the three of them had been any more exciting. Fiero turns his head to see the approach of yet another buckskin stallion. He jaw falls open, for he recognizes the face of his sire, even with his new wings. An angel, or a devil returned from death. He would have fallen backwards if he hadn’t been frozen stiff.

‘Son?’

Fiero laughs with so much mirth that tears form in his eyes. He presses his forehead against the crook of Magnus’ neck, and closes his eyes for a moment. He is warm, and alive, and real. He smells of Heaven (musky, earthy, home). Fiero pulls back with a smile, and the glow of dusk shows more beautiful to him that before.

“My father.” He says. There is no question as to where he had been all of these years. He does not ask why he had left him to figure out life on his own. “I have missed you.” For now, Fiero is just happy. So, happy that he nearly forgets where he is.

He looks back towards the other buckskin stallion as he finally speaks. He introduces himself as Trystane.

“Very nice to meet you, Trystane.” he says, and he means it. “I don’t think we have met before…” he says slowly. “but, you seem so familiar to me. I cannot place why.” Because, I have a son I do not know about. Because, Beqanna is cruel, and beautiful.  

ooc: Sorry to skip. Fiero and Vineine are meeting in the Forest, and I'd like to nail some of this timeline down before moving on to another life shattering meeting for Fi. xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sending lost and alone standing offers - any. - by Naga - 11-27-2015, 08:33 PM
    RE: Sending lost and alone standing offers - any. - by Fiero - 12-11-2015, 01:59 PM