• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am a hurricane - all kingdom

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

They come, of course they do.  They are all loyal to the Chamber, and so they serve it willingly, even as she runs them into war. But then again, how many had asked for it? How many longed for raids, for chaos, for the Chamber to be something again? They’d never fight for her if they didn’t want it as well.

Killdare comes first, accepting his new title and joking about returning Fiasko. Straia chuckles, giving him a grin before turning her attention to the next one. Astri and Lupei (a very green pair, she notices), and Lupei pledges himself to he army. She leaves Warship to accept that as he speaks next. He mentions Gryffen, and she simply adds, “Give him a day for all I care.” Because she will not wait around for him, and if Warship wants Astri to have the wings now, she could certainly have them. “If you would like me to go to Gallows with you to propose mocks, just let me know. I’m sure they will be open to the idea though.”

Gallows was even more hell bent on chaos that Straia was. It wouldn’t be hard to get the Valley to prepare for war.  Shayton squeaks and the promotion, and Straia is pretty sure all the bunnies in Beqanna are doomed. Oh well. It would make Shaytan more useful at stealing, if nothing else. Nymphetamine pledges to help, as he damn well better. She still didn’t trust him, but his little secret could come in handy as long as he stayed on their side. She was beginning to think he was drunk enough on the idea of power to fall in love with the Chamber.

Kushiel asks about the Amazons stabbing them in the back, and Straia grins, knowing more than they do and more then she can tell them. Though she’d grin anyway here, simply because it felt right. “Oh, I suspect they probably will stab us in the back. Some of them, anyway. But it seems, according to the ravens, that there are still a bunch of goody-two-shoes in that kingdom. They are somewhat divided, with a handful simply not wanting to fight at all, but they will be offering aid to the Gates.”

Kimber too mentions the rift, and Straia simply nods slightly, though her grin is wicked. Half that kingdom wouldn’t fight. Kimber was right. The Deserts was dead, the Falls and the Dale not much better. Even with all of Beqanna against the Chamber and the Valley, they’d probably be perfectly fine.

“I think that’s it for this meeting. Warship, let’s get some mocks going and whatever other training we can offer. We can’t sit around forever and wait for everyone else to grow stronger.” In the end, they’d be smarter to lead the war, not wait for Beqanna to show up on their doorstep.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Messages In This Thread
    i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Straia - 11-16-2015, 04:01 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Killdare - 11-16-2015, 06:15 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Lupei - 11-16-2015, 08:53 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Warship - 11-17-2015, 08:59 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Shaytan - 11-20-2015, 02:18 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Kushiel - 12-01-2015, 12:51 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Kimber - 12-01-2015, 10:08 PM
    RE: i am a hurricane - all kingdom - by Straia - 12-11-2015, 12:43 PM