• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Willow and the Oak; Yael

yael

She’s forgotten that he missed the whole part where B’kanna made all the kingdoms equal; no longer does mythic battle non-mythic for residents. All are welcome everywhere. Yael personally thinks it was the right thing to do, even if it has drawn them all from her home. Camrynn had no need for extra gifts, and neither does she - but for some, the traits that come with the privilege will help them in one way or another, even if they are… unusual. Some are incredibly useful, deadly even, and suit their bearers well. His power isn't what she was expecting, but she imagines he will find creative ways to use it.

No, this is not her doing. This is the Desert’s manifestation of power and faith. She does, however, cop a coy and silky smile when her dragon-winged King comes with questions. She knows what he's asking about, because he was bound to ask about it eventually. No one gets powers without any explanation and neglects to say something to their loved one. “Ees eet t’at xard to feegure out? Don’t tell me t’at I forgot to geev you all your brains back.” She follows the teasing with an open, throaty laugh as she purrs and leans into his caress. “No, eef I vanted to mess vit you, I’d do t’is…” She peers up at him with narrowed, mischievous eyes and blinks suddenly. His wings turn into very feminine, very bright and fluffy pink pair of wings. And then she giggles - very innocently, of course.

She’ll turn it back eventually. Soon. “Eet ees ze Desert’s doing. B’cause you ahr Keeng.”

Messages In This Thread
    The Willow and the Oak; Yael - by Vanquish - 11-24-2015, 09:48 PM
    RE: The Willow and the Oak; Yael - by Yael - 12-10-2015, 08:01 PM