• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let's all hang together, shall we? All Kingdom Meeting

Well, I think we all agree, that I should definitely not take naps. They tend to turn into week long affairs because apparently I'm so fucking ancient that I can't be bothered to wake up and, you know, govern my kingdom.

Our kingdom. Shut up mind-fennick.

Immortality might have its perks but it's also fucking embarrassing sometimes.

Gods. I've been queen for over a year and I think it's really about time we had a kingdom meeting. This is probably the sort of thing I should be consulting Fennick for, but nope, I'm not going to.

Instead I send my thought request slash demand tearing through the minds of the Valley members with my usual subtlety, and perhaps a bit too loud on the volume side. I'm pretty sure this is what hungover feels like.

If you're all not too busy, perhaps you'd like to join me for a chat.

Am I grumpy and just a tad irritable? Yes. Is it anyone's fault but my own?

I'm not answering that. Nope, not gonna do that. Why? Because this is my mind and I'm really, extremely biased here.

I wait with a passable semblance of patience for the bedraggled kingdom to put in an appearance. The sight of them softens a bit of my grumpiness, although it does nothing for my slept-too-long hangover headache.

Don't worry, this isn't formal. I'm not exactly the speech giving type so we'll make this short and sweet.” I wince. Or bitter, if you're the one in my mind. “The wall is about ten seconds from being taken down. It's irritating me, but Fennick and I are willing to hear other opinions as well as any ideas you might have for other protective barriers. Along with that, you have thirty seconds or less to tell me what kingdoms you think are worth looking at for an alliance or some fun. I'm not fond of silence, and I tend to think none of you are either.

I grin wickedly, feeling a bit more like myself than I have since I woke up.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    Let's all hang together, shall we? All Kingdom Meeting - by Gallows - 12-09-2015, 09:16 PM