• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you recall, not long ago;; any (kingdoms!)
    Brynmor

"I will see."

The blind man has once again found the way towards the field. With very trip he made he became more sure of his path and which routes to take, learning how to recognize all the small details that would tell him he was going into the right direction. Like almost every other blind horse Brynmor’s other senses were better than just average. His hearing was sharp and his nose picked up every changing little detail. Yet it all didn’t mean that the graying male could move himself around fast and swiftly. He was bound to a slow step, needing the time to carefully measure his steps.

That is also the reason why Brynmor reaches the homeless male a little later than the other recruiter. He isn’t sure if he’s already too late, but it was worth a try right? He wanted to make himself useful for the kingdom, his blindness didn’t automatically mean he was useless. ’Don’t get your hopes up too high. You weren’t kicked out from your previous home, Brynnie.’ As the his imaginary friend’s voice spoke up in his head he had to gritted his teeth together, before he took a deep breath to release the tension and greet the two strangers. ”Hello, my name is Brynmor” he introduces himself, his not-seeing gaze moving from the one to the other.

He could only guess where they stood, but he had learned that his guesses were quite accurate as he listened to the sounds they made. Even though the spring had set in is coat was still thick like it was still mid-winter. The snow still laid as a white blanket across the plains of his home and they would probably only disappear for a short while during the hottest summer days. ”I come from the Tundra.” Just like Hurricane himself Brynmor is quite direct and next to that he hasn’t fully learned the ways of diplomacy yet. ”If it’s a home you seek, what I assume, I can offer you in Hurricane’s name a place among the Tundran brothers.”

"Through your secret."

OOC: 'Italic' is what the imaginary voice in his head says, "Colored" is what Brynmor himself says out loud

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you recall, not long ago;; any (kingdoms!) - by Brynmor - 12-09-2015, 07:40 AM