• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

into the lion's den--prague

PRAGUE

a touch of wicked, pinch of risqué

Prague thinks this is an acceptable trade, sequins for service. She slithers up towards Imogin's ear, her tongue slipping into the mare's ear. "That'll do just fine. How about a minimum of two years and after that, you're free to go unless I find something better for you to do," she laughs again - falling from the mare and shifting back into her normal form. She was rather beautiful, closer to 200 years of age but not a day over 5 in appearance. Tall, stoic with kind eyes.

"Although you should pledge to Lagertha as well, I'll consider that your pledge to the Jungle," she says before closing her honey eyes to concoct the potion if you will. She steps forward to the mare, touching her cheek with her lips as she mouths a chant to herself. The color changes from her feet up, sequins following and sealing at her poll. It comes without some touch of the silver mare though. Prague glances to her chest, she quickly shifts back into a lioness and forcefully scratches the now sequin mare; burning should take over and scar it temporarily. Perhaps Prague would lift it when her time was service, perhaps not. There should be something to signify this was not done to be kind; it was done to better their kingdom. "I'm sure you won't mind a symbol of my love, now would you? If you are in the presence of a Chamberling or Valley member, it will not show up though...maybe later you'll learn why." The mare smiles, shifting back to her regular form once again. "Don't be a stranger, I expect to see you at our next meeting...I have eyes everywhere you know," she says bluntly, waiting for a reaction from the Amazon's newest pledge.

ooc: if you're not cool with the scar, let me know. I thought it could add some interest or conversation piece for your character while she's here/visiting other places.

Messages In This Thread
    into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 07:14 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 07:36 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 08:35 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 08:53 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 09:48 PM