• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

into the lion's den--prague

Well it never fails to see what the Beqanna god do to get their jollies. Some foals are born with extra eyes, no eyes, antlers, missing legs, and even rotting piles of goo. Thankfully Imogin wasn't THAT unfortunate. Her biggest complaint honestly was the fact that she came out of the womb looking like a My Little Pony toy. A friggen My Little Pony! Other than a tacky pastel pink mane and tail she was a minty skinned tobiano. SEiously can we say cliche'? Ugh. Gag me with a spoon! Even Lisa Frank would turn up her nose at Imogin.

But! All is not lost. Someone had whispered to the filly that there were magicians that floated in and out of Beqanna, crossing the planes between their world and others and there just so happened to be one that was rumored to have returned to Beqanna. The ancient immortal Prague. She was only a ghost to most even still but if the mare had returned to Beqanna then Imogin had to find her...as shallow as her request may seem.

It was really hard being a My Little Pony toy.

The girl knew the Jungle was no place for foolishness. These women were strong and fierce and more than happily would slit her throat for giving them the side eye or sucking her teeth. Imo tucks her legs under her in a short gait on gangling legs. The thing was, how do you find a magician? "Prague? Miss Prague?" The voice is high and feminine and uncertain as she tries calls. Her small face twisting a bit as she starts to get cold feet but then the laughter of the other foals. Their mean names cruel jokes. Telling her how ugly she was. How she looked like splotches of puke. 

She finds her strength again.

"Prague...I need your help." The voice, now stronger and more confident, calls to the magic woman.

*imogin
    giacomo x yoal

Messages In This Thread
    into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 07:14 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 07:36 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 08:01 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 08:35 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 08:53 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by prague - 12-07-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: into the lion's den--prague - by Imogin - 12-07-2015, 09:48 PM