• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in the morning i sleep alone

there was something in the water, now that something's in me

i can't go back, but the reeds are growing out of my fingertips

“We need to find out where we stand with the other kingdoms,” He says, and the thought of having to deal with them himself is rather bothersome. “What ties did Tiberios make while he was king?” Texas assumes that Shatter Me will know these things, but adds that: “He told the Gates we would support them in war if they convinced the Deserts, Amazons, or Dale to join them, but I’ve no intention of keeping that promise.” Texas had not agreed with the King’s pledge of support to Kronk, but he can’t change the past. Fortunately –for himself at least – he doesn’t mind breaking promises.

“I’d like to secure an alliance with the Dale and the Tundra.” They have one with the Dale already, but Texas is unaware of it. When pacts are made in the world of the undead and not communicated to kingdom members, it is hard to know anything at all. “Perhaps you could go to the Dale and see what their thoguhts are? And where they intend to stand if the Gates does take on the Chamber?”

texas

T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    in the morning i sleep alone - by Texas - 10-28-2015, 12:25 PM
    RE: in the morning i sleep alone - by Texas - 11-05-2015, 02:10 PM
    RE: in the morning i sleep alone - by Shatter Me - 11-23-2015, 05:14 AM
    RE: in the morning i sleep alone - by Texas - 11-24-2015, 02:58 PM
    RE: in the morning i sleep alone - by Shatter Me - 11-27-2015, 05:16 PM
    RE: in the morning i sleep alone - by Texas - 12-04-2015, 10:55 AM