• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

seal my heart and break my pride; woolf
    MUNROE.
    The stranger appeared to be very young, but his eyes and commanding presence told him otherwise. The wild child wouldn’t be fooled by his outer appearance; he simply knew better. Munroe was aware of what it was like to grow up far faster than what others expected. His start to life didn’t allow for any fanciful thoughts or childish actions. He struggled to get by – barely surviving by the skin of his teeth.

His already tense muscles tightened even further when the unknown boy uttered his name out loud, as if he had simply plucked it out of thin air. Munroe didn’t trust the unknown (he had been burned too many times) and this boy was setting off all his warning sirens that signaled oncoming trouble. His exasperation has hit an all-time high. Didn’t he just get himself out of a mess? He supposed there just wasn’t any rest for the wicked.

Of course, his wish wasn’t going to be granted.

Because apparently the whole world was out to get him.

Why no one leave alone?

This was accompanied with a deep sigh and uttered in such a defeated tone that one could almost feel sorry for him. All he wanted at this point in time was to tuck tail and make it back home relatively intact. But, at this rate, this goal was slowly becoming mountainous and even unobtainable.

The mulberry boy has to seemingly make it a point to do everything opposite that the wild child actually wanted – a demonstration of even more intrusive magic. It was as if they had entered into a wind tunnel. It gusted about them violently, picking up clouds of dead leaves and breaking a couple of the more brittle tree branches. He took one step forward in an effort to catch his balance and stabilize himself. The burst of wind then disappeared just as suddenly as it had started up and it left the wild child bereft of any semblance of security he might have had.

But he was certainly good at bluffing his way through most things.

He just had to hold out until he could sneakily make his way out of the situation.

His hazel eyes remain fixed on his adversary and he attempts to hide any nervousness that might have appeared in his body language. It wouldn’t do him any good to outwardly show any of his apprehension.

Accusingly, he loudly states his opinion.

You bad. Bad wind. No good at all.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: seal my heart and break my pride; woolf - by munroe - 12-03-2015, 01:23 AM