• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM]

i was filled with poison,
    but blessed with beauty and rage

"Although I do enjoy a nice blood bath from time to time," she says curling her lips into a smile as she appears, literally, out of thin air, "I do agree with Sunday - if we can have peace, let us keep it until we are stronger but if we are risking our own borders to keep peace, let us at least align with someone who could use our help." She looks around to the group there are a few new faces that probably wouldn't know her. Prague had done some discovering on her own.

The chamber had a child of hers, a child she thought had been stillborn...but this said child is no such thing. Her child has a mind waiting to be exposed of ill intentions laced with a sharp tongue. The Chamber has several magical candidates, some of a degree worth mentioning, others just show tricks. The Gates? They were hurting for numbers and quite lacking in rabbits in hats. "I vote the Gates, I will fight if necessary but I imagine I can be of use in other areas of battle."

She thinks momentarily, putting up a mind-block incase anyone was listening - she could create natural disasters, storms, large animals, etc. the possibilities are endless really...

p r a g u e
    immortal,magical mare of the amazons

Messages In This Thread
    of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Lagertha - 11-13-2015, 02:18 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Sarkis - 11-15-2015, 09:09 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Rhy - 11-16-2015, 10:25 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Sunday - 11-16-2015, 07:44 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Aoi - 11-19-2015, 03:01 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Nayl - 11-23-2015, 05:22 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Naga - 11-26-2015, 09:08 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Teak - 11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Naga - 11-27-2015, 05:01 PM