• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Withstand Her Gaze?
    [quote pid='17349' dateline='1448809866']

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

The pale boy's jaw silently grinded at the sight of Magnus, crimson jewels studied the bold eagle winged brute. Pearl lobes turned to a neutral tone, he didn't like intrusions but that was one of the prices that came with recruiting. He couldn't choose who he encountered while recruiting in the field but he sure would of loved to see Lupei. Although his last encounter the the lupine brute didn't go smoothly he enjoyed the teasing that the male allowed in the fight for Dragonglass. Surely Magnus seemed the least inviting of all of them or was it just his grudge upon mythics?

Staring at his competitor in a challenging manner daringly, a fight would either break out if tensions would begin to rise with this quick action. " Hello Magnus." he spoke in his usual tone rasped and rough it seemed to send chills down spines for most, yet to others it was unnatural almost ghostly like. Raising a brow he clenched his jaw flaring pink tinged nostrils as a fair warning in return to his greeting.

It was definite that Magnus knew what he was capable of, he could be explosive at times even cruel if he allowed his repulsive instinct of isolation to simply turn on with a flick. Yet surely things would get hostile if he offered if he offered her the Gates, he didn't hate the place it's just his herd needed numbers it was low as every new population is. Yet he would keep his temper down for as long as he could hold, he was surely a flexible individual, shown in allowing dragonglass to join both his herd and a kingdom, was his flexibility at it's greatest.

[/quote]
    OC: Oh Laura, he's trying so hard to be better than Magnus but obviously he's not.... What an arrogant little fellow yet, I just love him.

Messages In This Thread
    Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by justanappetizer - 11-29-2015, 10:31 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Daey - 11-29-2015, 11:48 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by magnus - 11-29-2015, 11:59 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Daey - 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Cassi - 12-01-2015, 11:34 AM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by justanappetizer - 12-01-2015, 03:39 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Cassi - 12-01-2015, 03:50 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by magnus - 12-06-2015, 11:48 PM