• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a bee queen - any

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

She was frustrated, extremely frustrated. With who or what you might think? Herself. Esileif hates it how she is indecisive, how hard it is to find the right home. And what’s worst is that the tobiano mare feels so extremely humiliated by the fact that there are so many gifted creatures around. Oh, how much she longs for such thing herself. The worst thing is that she knows how she can try to achieve them, but her terrible indecisiveness holds her back.

She has seen both the Gates and the Valley, both represented by a winged male and she has had a tour through both kingdoms. Magnus had told her about how he saw the Gates, how she slowly but surely was growing and that she was eager for revenge. Fennick had assured her that there was a war upcoming and that they would be at the right side of it. Where the Gates was truly beautiful and amazing (and which girl didn’t appreciate such thing?), the Valley reminded her of her birth-home. The mountains, the smell of pine trees, it was the scent of the home she had left in search for a purpose.

Esileif missed her parents, missed the secured and safe feeling, the fact that she had always known what she wanted. Oh yes, she had been like a little princess. Spoiled through and through. The little princess had grown into a queen, yet her behaviour was better described as the one of a spoiled princess that easily threw a fit. The bay and faintly orangey white mare wanted to be that queen so badly, she wanted, needed, to be better, to become better, but she simply did not know how to.

Frustrated with herself and the world around her she let a loud scream escape her lips. Ears were pushed back against her skull and instead of moving gracefully Esileif was stomping. Snow crackled underneath her hooves, leaving a clear trail behind for anyone to follow. But right now that wasn’t the thing that kept her busy, maybe it would even be better if she could release her frustration upon a stranger.

Esileif

Belgarath x Alasia
    Photograph by Filmwerx Studio

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a bee queen - any - by Esileif - 11-30-2015, 08:15 AM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Fynnegan - 11-30-2015, 02:05 PM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Esileif - 12-01-2015, 02:00 AM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Fynnegan - 12-03-2015, 12:20 AM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Esileif - 12-07-2015, 12:38 PM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Fynnegan - 12-09-2015, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Esileif - 12-19-2015, 02:35 PM
    RE: I'm a bee queen - any - by Fynnegan - 12-22-2015, 12:49 PM