• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there is never a day that goes by (Brynmor)
    Brynmor

"I will see."

It wasn’t like he had never come across snow, it was just that Brynmor had never relied on snow as his source of water. Sure it made sense somehow, snow simply was a solid form of water, but the idea was still strange to him. Yet not something he wouldn’t get used soon.

”Well, I guess it would be easier to melt snow than to struggle to get break the ice” he replied to Hurricane. If he would’ve been able to the blind man would’ve shrugged his shoulders, brushing his newest discovery off as something not too important. It would be a lot easier and safer for him this way, he didn’t have to risk himself near the water that he couldn’t see.

Scars. Brynmor can only frown somewhat, not too fond of this discovery. Hurricane spoke of earning his scars, like he wasn’t already scarred enough. Gryffen, the loneliness, Missy’s quest. It had all left their traces on him. Maybe not visible, but on the inside he carried them.

’That’s right. You’re fucked up enough already’ does the voice in his head chant to him in a humouring voice. ”And whose fault is that?” he replies with a soft snap, ears momentarily turning to press against his skull as he throws an angry glare to his right side – as he knew Hurricane was on his left side – to snap at his non-existing friend. ’Not mine, it’s your own fault.’ ”It’s not!”

Snorting one last time, mentally cursing his friend, he turns his attention back to Hurricane. ”You said something about the kingdom’s magic. It’s the first time I’m hearing of such thing” replies the winged stallion, continuing their conversation as his little argument with his friend did not happen.

"Through your secret."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there is never a day that goes by (Brynmor) - by Brynmor - 11-30-2015, 06:11 AM