• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Withstand Her Gaze?
    (11-29-2015, 10:11 AM)Daey Wrote:

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

Exhaling a deep sigh the pale boy once again find himself recruiting, he had now only two mares in his herd and it would be even better if he had three. Red jewels stirred as he searched through the vacant array of snow, lobes perked curiously catching the pigmented color of a chestnut mare. Shuffling through the shallow snow, he clumsily made his way over to the damsel, taking his time his mind floated upon what to say, what would be a good pick up line? But perhaps all he needed was her attention upon his blood red eyes and then she would gladly come with him. It seemed to work with Zelia.

As he got closer the pink skinned stallion gently strode towards her, she seemed to be looming over the newly frozen lake and if possible any close steps would upon it will allow it to crack below her feet. Quickening his step, he strode towards his head swaying in a friendly manner,"Beautiful isn't it?' he spoke in a poetic tone. "How such a graceful sight can be frozen in time?" his alabaster tail lashed at the chilled wind filtering small pieces of airborne ice onto his shortened coat.

His crimson hues locked with hers, " I'm Daey, at your service." he bowed his head in a polite greeting. Only to lift his cranium up briefly accessing her build he spoke once more, " What brings you to the field at such a bitter season?" he didn't exactly like winter because his coat wouldn't grow some times and he would be left in the damp cold at nights where he couldn't sleep due to his insomnia. The only thing that brought him warmth was meeting new faces, metaphorically of course.

Messages In This Thread
    Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by justanappetizer - 11-29-2015, 10:31 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Daey - 11-29-2015, 11:48 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by magnus - 11-29-2015, 11:59 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Daey - 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Cassi - 12-01-2015, 11:34 AM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by justanappetizer - 12-01-2015, 03:39 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by Cassi - 12-01-2015, 03:50 PM
    RE: Can You Withstand Her Gaze? - by magnus - 12-06-2015, 11:48 PM