• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things are possible: any

i don't dance, don't ask......i'll be over here, oh here..

She stays because she is curious, she stays because she is afraid to leave. He stomps his feet, sending the black threads away, they drift back into the earth from where they seem to emerge. Her nostrils flare wide at this because he was not aware of them before. They are an foreign substance, creeping up him without knowledge. She steps back, placing distance between them, not wanting the darkness to cling to her instead. What would she do if it did? Would she be able to free herself from it so easily? She thought not, and she didn't want to try either.

I dont know.  She doesn't understand, looking from his legs back up to his confused face. Don't know?  Her hazel eyes find him looking unsure at what was happening, as though he had never seen the shadows crawl over him before. The thought sets her at unease, making her skin crawl with tingles. Have phantom shadows just suddenly appear, rise up your legs, that was an uncomfortable thought. A bad omen if she ever thought to see one.

He is apologizing then, her name striking dissonance to his ears it seems. His eyes bore into her, trying to penetrate her being as though she is not real, as if she is not actually there. The atonement that leaves him is strained, hissing from him on too little breath. A toss of his head, staring and acknowledging that she is substantial. God..sorry, So sorry..  Soon she is apologizing herself.

"No, no that's okay. You didn't mean to call me Ma, I understand, I really do. You have nothing to apologize for, it's me, I should say sorry. I shouldn't be walking up on strangers like that." She tries to assure him, a settling tone takes her as his eyes glisten. "Really, no harm done. It - It looks like you could use a friend. Got quite the circumstance there with your legs, um- the shadow. That- that would make anyone worried and- and say things they don't realize." She hopes she is coming across sincere, she was really trying after all. She just didn't know how to help the poor guy, and of magic she knew little. Of the darkness that he had sent into the earth, she knew even less. "Let's- Let's start over okay? So, what's your name?" She flicks her tail, hoping they can just clear their plate. Start over and that will make it all better right?

sarkis
    Hestoni x Scorch

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: any - by Shahrizai - 11-06-2015, 01:16 AM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Sarkis - 11-08-2015, 10:26 AM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Shahrizai - 11-11-2015, 12:55 PM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Sarkis - 11-16-2015, 10:33 AM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Shahrizai - 11-20-2015, 11:46 AM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Sarkis - 11-28-2015, 11:48 AM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Shahrizai - 12-17-2015, 04:01 PM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Sarkis - 12-19-2015, 01:00 PM
    RE: All things are possible: any - by Shahrizai - 12-28-2015, 01:27 PM