• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and I both know the ghost is me; minette & co.

Hearing her father call her beautiful causes the little girl to burst out in a set of sweet giggles. ”Beautiful just like maman?” she hopefully asks. As she looks up at the buckskin stallion she’s smiling shyly. Oh yes, his words flatter her and spark some fluttering feeling in her stomach, and Amorette doesn’t really know what to do with it. So she presses her muzzle against Magnus’ shoulder as he stands beside her maman. Seeing how the golden male made her maman happy makes it easy for the smoky black filly to like the man too, whoever would make Minette happy would make little Amorette happy.

She moves to her maman’s other side, standing alongside Minette before he muzzle dips downwards to find the udders. As she feeds herself her tail is waggling, she is simply not able to just stand still. ”Oui maman” she simply replies, also nodding to confirm that she has heard the gray mare. ”We’ll stay close” she answers after a short pause, the wide smile still upon her lips as the looks up at the two adults.

Then, with some loud snorting sounds, she jumps away from his side, crossing around the pair while bucking, jumping and rearing. She stops on a hill, grinning widely as she gazes down the beautiful lands, her heart beating fast and full of expectations for the future. It is only then that she turns to look at the blue haired filly, her head tilting a little to the side as a silent invitation to play.

amorette

la petite papillon

image © jennifer heinen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and I both know the ghost is me; minette & co. - by Amorette - 11-23-2015, 03:56 PM