• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

- warning signs ; any

He appreciated the calmness of Hurricane - he didn't seem particularly offended by his choice. He was young, younger than both of these stallions by years, and drawn to the temptations of war and the chance of fame. He could practically taste the spoils of war, and it was exciting to him. But, after a war, he could see himself being drawn to the tundras. He needed that roughness in his life, he would not be content to be complacent. 
    "I appreciate the offer." He dipped his head to the stallion before he left. "I think, perhaps, I might pay a visit to the Tundra before too long." He was curious, for sure, to see this landscape and the others there. He could assume that they were reminiscent of this stallion, and wondered if he would one day achieve a rank as high - he assumed - as both Hurricane and Magnus.
    He watched the stallion leave, refocusing on the other with a firm look. "But now I ask you, do you accept me as one of your own? I can assume that you are the one who must decide if you truly want me after all. I will fight for you in the event of war, and I am not afraid to die." This was true. He was aware of his mortality and was not afraid of it. But he knew that Magnus could very well reject him - he knew of his temper, and he knew he could be provoked well enough. But Magnus did not know that (perhaps he did, he couldn't possibly know what the other stallion could see), and he had no intention of showing that side of himself. This was his chance to give himself another life, and he wasn't about to screw it up. 

s y d e n

drawn to the things you cannot find

Messages In This Thread
    - warning signs ; any - by decypher code - 11-21-2015, 09:07 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by Estonia - 11-21-2015, 10:24 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by decypher code - 11-21-2015, 10:38 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by Hurricane - 11-22-2015, 12:37 AM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by decypher code - 11-22-2015, 08:33 AM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by Estonia - 11-22-2015, 01:01 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by magnus - 11-22-2015, 03:24 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by decypher code - 11-22-2015, 03:35 PM
    RE: - warning signs ; any - by Hurricane - 11-22-2015, 10:13 PM