• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

immortality has its moments

He heard the gentle rustling of feathers as they folded against a warm side, coming to a close, and then the quiet beat of hoof falls as he was followed. His ears flit backwards, beckoning the sounds behind him which soon turn to sounds at his side. A woman, bay like himself, studying him as though he could possibly be something of interest. It causes a childish grin to seep onto his features as she introduces herself. If she only knew the sarcasm that was happening between his ears right now...she'd probably want to kick his coppery rear end. He is cordial, though, the epitome of well mannered male, as he always is in the beginning. "Hello, miss Elysteria. I'm Gabbar, another monotonous day in the Field, eh?" he offers, his quiet smile never slipping as he regards her amicably. She asks if he's searching for something, which brings him back to why he's still walking, now starting up the delicate incline towards something charred and twisted that used to be a majestic fruit bearing tree. "Yes, actually, I've been looking for that." he says gesturing to the charred piece of wood as he slows and comes to rest in front of it. His smile fades for a moment, he hated when constants changed without his knowing. Control was the name of his game, and change rattled him more than he let on. He sighs, turning dark eyes from the toasted wood towards the winged woman at his side, "Out for a leisurely stroll, or recruiting today?" he probes gently, cocking his head slightly with the question.

She smelled of wetlands, forest, and sky. He thinks for a moment that perhaps she belonged in the Falls...or that other Kingdom. The Dale was it? But hell if he actually knew. She could be from any of the Kingdoms, their smells weren't familiar to him any more. They hadn't been for a very long time. He continues to regard her quietly, perfectly mannerly. He was proud of himself for that much. The farce was always so unpleasant to play, and would eventually crumble. That much never changed.

Gabbar
    Immortality has its moments

OOC: You'll have to forgive me. There's layers and layers of rust on my RP skills, I'll come around though, I promise. 

Messages In This Thread
    immortality has its moments - by Gabbar - 11-22-2015, 11:53 AM
    RE: immortality has its moments - by Elysteria - 11-22-2015, 11:18 PM
    immortality has its moments - by Gabbar - 11-23-2015, 10:53 AM
    RE: immortality has its moments - by Elysteria - 11-23-2015, 11:52 AM
    RE: immortality has its moments - by Shaytan - 11-23-2015, 12:02 PM
    immortality has its moments - by Gabbar - 11-23-2015, 03:39 PM
    RE: immortality has its moments - by Elysteria - 11-24-2015, 11:02 AM
    RE: immortality has its moments - by Shaytan - 11-25-2015, 10:53 AM