• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any}

His smile is revealing to a nature that for only a few breif hours the little one had been left unaware of. Now, now the dust falls from her eyes, and they widen slightly, ever so sensative to the steely gaze upon her. She feels a slice of a cold edged blade travel down her spine, leaving her in shock. When he askes for a response though she isn't sure what her reasons would be for wanting him to stay with her.

He wasn't the nicest creature she could have met, but that tug, that ever incesant tug leaves her helpless standing there with furrowed brows, spouting words of furry to the larger, older stallion she had ran into. for one, I am yours, why else would you smell like me. Secondly, if you didn't want me you would have walked away by now. At this she smirks proud of herself knowing these were indisputable reasons for him not to leave her side just yet. and lastly, I must be of some use to you, otherwise you wouldn't talk to me right now She wasn't sure if any of it was true. But to her it seemed worth the shot, her pride wouldn't allow her to just let it go. She HAD to win this one. Just had to

She had forgotten all about theh pain until this moment, with a little sneeze she stuffs her face in the cold making a rude remark about it. Only to recieve a snyde remark and some more pain for her efforts. She squeals loudly with the nip more out of rage then anything else. If anything she was secretly starting to like the pain. Almost wanted to cause him to do it again. Then again she bite her tongue knowing that if she wanted to be able to stick around talking back or striking him would not be the answer.

Raising her face from the snow she glares into his eyes. The grey smoldering against his skin. She finds the same steely fire inside of herself her jaw locking in resolve. Waiting for him to say or do something. This was one time time she didn't think her words would work.

Nemisis

Scream, Shout, Justic, and Revenge are here

~Valensia~Hestia~

Messages In This Thread
    Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Tiny - 11-02-2015, 07:57 PM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Tiny - 11-08-2015, 03:12 PM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Raelynx - 11-11-2015, 06:29 PM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Tiny - 11-23-2015, 12:03 AM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Raelynx - 11-30-2015, 01:14 PM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Tiny - 12-05-2015, 09:01 AM
    RE: Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any} - by Raelynx - 12-23-2015, 03:30 PM